Jumat, 27 Januari 2012

Realize

Take time to realize
That your warmth is crashing down on in
Take time to realize that I am on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you

But I can't spell it out for you
No, it's never gonna be that simple

No, I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now

Take time to realize, I'm on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
Take time to realize, this all can pass you by
Didn't I tell you...???

2 komentar:

  1. Haha, I'm galau too.. Tonight is the last day for AIYEP.. eh Mas, kok aq ra iso follow blogmu yaa? blog temen2 AIYEP 2010/9/8 yg lain opo wae Mas? :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Soundtrack yang tepat untuk kamu itu; Rhoma Irama - Malam Terakhir Mas Dimas, ehehe... :p

    *tahun kemaren kita malah pada dugem loh, kalian ngapain kemaren???

    Blog yang aku tau cuma punyanya Si Lenny, Ka Ziadah, sama Mas Andrio... Udah bisa di follow tuh blog ku... :)

    BalasHapus